Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Where was I now??

Okay, since I am coming back after nearly 3 years, I need to do due diligence on updating my readers on my whereabouts. So I am no longer in Dallas, but moved to sunny Seattle (Yeah just kidding!). Am enjoying the beautiful Pacific Northwest with my family - the mountains, the ocean, the wild life, the forests and the mist! I think I have always dreamed about such a place but never knew it existed until I set foot on this heavenly place! Everything is just perfect here! Although I miss Dallas for the friends and familiarity, I don't think I will ever want to go back, its a pretty boring city compared to Seattle. Nothing to do, other than visit malls, and maybe Fossil Rim. Here, the possibilities of exploration are limitless! We can take a car out and just head out mindlessly on a road and it will still be a beautiful adventure! So blessed to be in this evergreen state!

No comments: